Turn your head around in a room full of people and you’ll find at least one person on the phone. Mobile phones have simply made people’s life much easier. But what is that thing in mobile phones that have made it easier for them? You guessed it right, it is the mobile applications. Now there is an application for almost everything and still, people are coming up with innovative ideas and launching their mobile applications.
Tips for Mobile App Development for Start-ups
Here are a few tips that can help start-ups in developing their mobile application. Mobile Application Developers Toronto can be the developers you might be looking for and as a start-up here are 11 tips that can help you in developing a good mobile app.
- User is your consumer: find out what your users’ prefer. Find out their needs that will make them download your application on their mobile. It requires research and once it is figured out what is needed then it automatically increases downloads.
- Offline user friendly: Well, it is not necessary to give an offline experience to your app user but it just gives the people another reason to download your application. This way even if your user is not online they can use your app.
- Right features: get your application on the right platform and while developing make sure you get the right features for your users. It is not important how many features that you are going to provide to your user make sure that you provide them with the right ones. Adding more features will only make your application development process slow and app complicated.
- Choose a simple design: Keeping the application simple will only provide a good interface for the users to use the application. Making the design complicated will just confuse the user and that might create some problems. Mobile App Toronto has some uniquely interesting and simple designs for their applications.
- Easy to use and understand: Making your mobile application easy to use for the user is important because it can be used by everyone. Making it simple will even allow a non-technical guy to use the application comfortably.
- Ads and Banners: advertisements on your mobile application can be a great source of revenue but loading it with them can be irritating and can even cause a bad perception in the user’s mind. So keep the ads but keep it limited and relevant so that your user can be benefited by it.
- Use grids: to get maximum consistency the girds can help in many ways. Not just its design but also makes it easy for the user to use the application and get the content properly.
- Try to make it available on every platform: Try to make your application available on different platforms. Like mobiles, tablets, even desktops. This will just increase your engagement with your users and it also provides you with a wider base of potential users.
- ASO and SEO friendly: your application shows a webpage so why make it worth and make the App development ASO and SEO friendly. This will help you get more traffic on your website generating more downloads.
- Right people to develop your app: Choose the right people who understand your knowledge and know what you are developing. Developing is not the problem but developing it correctly will give you the result you want. WireTree professionals can give you a team that you need.
- Test it before releasing: Testing is the key to knowing all the issues that you might have in your app. Testing provides you with complete insights about the app can be of great help before releasing it and failing in the market.
For start-ups, the Mobile application plays a very vital role in today’s world and it sure does help in what you set to achieve. So, here are a few tips for developing a mobile application for start-ups.
Millions of Android apps are downloaded through the Google Play store which reflects the number of Android users worldwide. As compared to other operating systems, the Android mobile devices are always in demand. It is likely that Google’s Android development will remain in the market maintaining its unbeatable position in the future.
As the demand for Android applications is growing continuously, the tools and platform to improve your development productivity and build more interactive applications continue to grow as well. Here is a list of some android development solutions that show up on developers favorite lists.
Being an official Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Android development, you can utilize this tool to build Android apps on Linux, Window and macOS operating system. This tool supports all programming languages that you use for android development such as Kotlin, Java, and C/C++. Android Studio comes in a bundle and enables you with code editing, debugging and testing tools to be used with drag and drop interface. This tool is free to download and supported by Google and actively engaged Android developers.
AVD Manager stands for Android Virtual Device, is another significant feature of Android Studio. It enables users to work with all different screen size devices. A good thing of AVD manager is, it is an emulator utilized to run your Android applications on desktops. Using AVD manager, you can create as many AVDs as you need.
Android JetPack has many components and tools offered by Google that you can use to manage common Android development tasks. The components are categorized into four groups:
Backward compatibility, kotlin support, testing, etc.
Lifecycles, data binding, navigation, etc.
Preferences, notifications, sharing, etc.
Animation, emojis, layout, etc.
Access the AndroidX Package Index to find all JetPack components.
AIDE is an abbreviation of Android IDE. Using this, you can develop the Android applications on your Android device. It seems to be a convenient way to write the code on your device as well as run, test and debug the application in the same platform. Just visit the Google Play store to download the AIDE. Remember, AIDE does not consist too many features as compared to other tools mentioned above.
Basic for Android (B4A) is an Android IDE that helps the developers to develop Android apps implementing the basic programming language. However, B4A is easier to get started your app development process, but it is not the wide choice of developers. As the name shows, Basic is the best resource for the beginners in the android app development process, so it is close to the English language. The common features of B4A are a step-by-step debugger, visual editor and a UI cloud services that you can use to test your Android application on a cloud of different devices. Remember, B4U is offering a 30-day free trial, and further you will need to buy premium.
You can use the Unity 3D to create graphics-intensive mobile games. Although developers mostly use the Android Studio to build Android games, Unity 3D has been specially designed for the same task. It has multiple game-specific features such as all-in-one editor, real-time rendering engine, advanced performance profiling tools and a lot more. The tool enables you to develop both two and three-dimensional games. Additionally, you can build virtual reality applications.
Stetho is an open-source debugging tool developed by Facebook. Using this, you can connect your app to Google Chrome as well as a debug it using Chrome developer tools. Stetho allows you to use all the features of Chrome DevTools, Network panel to monitor your Android application, database and app’s hierarchy.
LeakCanary is an open source Java library that allows you to inspect and fix the memory leaks in your app. Whenever there is any leak takes place, LeakCanary alerts you immediately. To set the issues, use the built-in stack trace.
Android Architecture Blueprints
Android Architecture Blueprints consists of architectural patterns and tools that are utilized in Android app development. This tool also helps you to avoid common architectural mistakes and inconsistencies that may create difficulties in the long run.
Android Developers is an official source that facilitates you with several Android resources in free of cost. Google introduced this tool, so you need not to worry about the quality. Here is a list of some useful resources:
- Android Developers Guide that instructs you how to build Android apps with the help of Android APIs and required libraries.
- Android Training Courses help you with guided training to learn Android development from basic to advanced level.
- Android Design Guidelines learn you to design apps that look and behave with Android platform consistently.
- Google Play Launch Checklist provides you with a summary of the requirements of your Android app before sending it to the Google Play store.
No matter, you are experienced or beginner in Android app development, you will always find something new to learn and improve your skills. If you want to know more, reach us at WireTree. We offer android mobile app development services in Toronto.
Android and iOS are the leading two platforms for mobile app development. Each platform uses a different kind of coding to develop an application which was difficult. This situation cause rises to cross-platform development use.
The cross-platform app development helps in developing a mobile application that can run on various platforms. In this method, the programming is done in such a manner that Android, iOS and window support the app. Soon it has become popular due to its useful features and advantages.
The constant improvement in the technology introduced us with Flutter that is launched by Google in Feb 2018.
What Is Flutter?
Flutter is a software development kit that utilizes the programming language dart. It is primarily known for the features which were missing out in the cross-platform development. Flutter developed apps you can run on Android, iOS and almost on all other platforms developed by Google. The developers widely use Flutter because of its unique features.
Major Features Of Flutter
The developers are working on Flutter rigorously for general use. Below are some features giving ease to developers.
- Support more Firebase APIs
- Bug fixes
- Improved documentation
- Improved engine performance
- Support various language
- Additional features
- Tools for Android studio and visual studio code
- Has its tools
What Is Flutter Not Good For?
Before you could choose the Flutter mobile app development, you must know what type of development it supports or not. Flutter is not right if you are creating:
Instant Or Progressive Web Applications
Instant and native apps need to be small while the apps developed with Flutter are larger.
Apps Required Different Native Libraries
Flutter doesn’t have entire native libraries in its repository. It might become a complicated process if an original native library needed for an app. In such a condition, the developers may need to add custom-made platform channels that will be much time-consuming.
Applications Interacting To Hardware Through Bluetooth
With Flutter, you may build the particular feature separately for different platforms and then add it to the Flutter app. This process could take your much time.
Flutter App Development Advantages
From developers’ feedback, the Flutter app development is fascinating. Google used Flutter to develop the Adwords apps that enable to track the advertising reach and purchases. The majority of the developer is an app designed with Flutter is less costly and fast. Besides, the other advantages of Flutter development are as given below:
Hot reloaded in Flutter enables it easy to test. When you made any changes in the application, it immediately becomes visible to the developers. Thus, the simple and less time-consuming process allows the developers to work faster and correctly. Developers and designers get better collaboration using Flutter.
Flutter uses the dart, the object-oriented programming language. As it allows the hot reload, there is no need to code the entire new programme to make some changes. Similar to react native, Flutter is reactive and declarative.
Flutter app development has many natural looking widgets that are essential for an app. The widgets are unified for all layout and platform and play a vital role in making your app interesting. Flutter has amazing widgets that you can customize as per your needs.
Perfect Option For MVP
If you want to make it quickly show your prospective investors, Flutter can be your foremost and best option. It builds the native-looking applications for both Android and iOS. It allows your investors to see how your MVP looks like and whether it is paying value or not.
Flutter is a cross-platform development process, and you can do the coding only once and same you can use in another platform as well. For example, you can write one code for Android and iOS platform, that saves your time in creating the same app for two platforms.
Mostly, the same app themes are different for Android and iOS not only in the term of design and color but more than that. Flutter allows you to utilize various themes while coding for both platforms.
As compared to the other development tools, Flutter takes your half time in creating an app. It not only saves your time and cost but allows with better features.
Flutter App Development Future
Flutter future is bright due to its several benefits. Often the developers have to compromise with quality and productivity for creating a separate app for different platforms. With the launch of Flutter, Google has sorted out this issue. Within a less time, Flutter has become famous in App development market. Flutter has the potential to stand out in the industry and definitely, it will complete the need for quality and productivity to dominate the app development industry.
In a nutshell, Flutter is an incredible opportunity to build an exceptional mobile application that fits your requirement. Developers have the curiosity to know more about the newly launched Flutter app development. So, you can reach out WireTree as we are leading in next-gen app development. Our team of professionals Flutter app developers in Toronto is well trained for creating an unusual and elegant app for your business.
Flutter is a new mobile app SDKs presented by Google. It helps in crafting qualitative native interfaces on Android and iOS. Flutter is a free and open source that works with existing code utilized by the developers. It turns out to be beneficial to create beautiful, fast and cross-platform mobile applications for the users.
Flutter App Features
- Initially, the flutter was supporting to a single Android platform, but, now its new beta version supports both Android and iOS app developers.
- Google has made it flexible and expressive by offering a highly scalable set of widgets. Its animation tools have got the layered architecture which supports the creation of customized interfaces via unique themes that meet to your needs.
- Flutter is well equipped with Native Advanced RISC Machine (ARM) code. These elements are especially helpful for the startup ventures and for those who involve in the tech business. It enables you to execute your ideas easily and obtain benefits in your further projects.
- The hot reload helps to instantly view the changes without using the redeploy or rebuilding your app. Just make it save and the changes will instantly show on the device or emulator. It also gives you access to the wide range of widget set in addition to the dynamic interface. Thus, it is beneficial to speed up your workflow.
- Its highly effective portable GPU rendering UI power helps it to work on the latest interfaces. It runs within the interoperable platform and well known due to its productivity.
- It has been added a feature that helps the developers to localize their apps. Even, one can get it to be used internationally. A good thing about Google Flutter, it support Apple’s new OS versions iPhone X and iOS 11.
- It helps the users to insert the flutter into the apps and WebView components. Using this feature, it will become easier for the users to take the glance of the web content within the mobile apps. Moreover, the navigating and stabilizing apps would become simpler.
- Make the installation of basic components as per your platform needs and then add Flutter SDK or Flutter Doctor that helps to examine its dependencies. This will help you to design a responsive UI.
- Do you have an iOS or Android development environment set up on your machine? If yes, adding flutter will be pretty straightforward for you. The Google Flutter also supports a wide array of Integrated Development Environment (IDEs) including xcode, android studio and visual studio.
- A number of IDEs support the flutter. If you are getting any problem then take help from the flutter doctor. It is one of the great features to guide the user throughout the way.
- It supports the formatting of the pictures and videos that is another a good improvement and makes it more usable and flexible.
Flutter Benefits For The Mobile App Development
Faster App Development
As Google Flutter supports both iOS and Android, it makes the cross-platform app development easier. So, you can give a new life to your app without the matter of platform whichever you choose, But, you must consider it when developing the native platforms. Because, it allows you to customize the widgets and build an enriched native interface. It consists of the highly productive rending engine for the widgets.
Attractive User Interface
Take the benefit of Flutter, to get natural and unlimited designs for your apps. It has a material design for iOS and Android widgets or Cupertino for iOS apps to support the developers in creating responsive apps. Additionally, it gives ease via less coding & changes mode in the interface which results in creating a user-friendly and easily navigational app.
Native Features And SDKs
With the help of native codes, third-party integration and platform APIs, Google Flutter gives you better user experience. You can access the native features and SDKs on both platforms. And, you can reuse the programming languages for iOS and Android.
In addition to building unique UI designs, it also gives you flexible APIs for showcasing your all imaginative power. Being a functional and reactive framework, it helps to incorporate with the productivity accurately.
Integration In App Development
The Google Flutter App offers an access to all tools as well as libraries so that you can integrate your ideas accurately on the respective platform. It helps to reuse your codes.
With Google Flutter, the developers can stay ahead of the project using so many features. Keeping the above-stated discussion in mind, It is a very useful aspect that helps to develop responsive UI without any hassle. Now, it is time to enjoy the app development with a faster and easier way. Moreover, you can approach WireTree to get the assistance of experienced Flutter App developers in Toronto. Feel free to call and discuss your project!
At WireTree, we are a team of technology enthusiasts who strives to stay at the forefront of technology; to be the flag bearer of latest technologies. We strive to integrate the latest technologies into our services to serve our customers in the best possible way. Over the last few years, numerous cross-platform technologies have been emerging at a rapid pace.
As we are in constant search of something new, recently we found Flutter. Flutter is an amazing technology by Google that allows you to develop mobile applications faster for iOS and Android. It is one of the best cross-platform technologies with lots of features and improvements over its predecessors. The more we delved into Flutter, the more amazed we get.
What is Flutter?
Flutter is an incredible technology by Google to develop mobile applications quickly. It is an open-source, cross-platform framework used to craft high-quality native experience on iOS and Android in record time. The best part is it works with existing code, speeds up the development of mobile apps and reduces the cost.
Why Use Flutter for Mobile App Development?
Custom Design & Navigation
Flutter offers you modern API along with customizable features that is a dream come true for the developers. Now, developers can write the codes once and share it across multiple platforms. It allows us to give the widgets the native look and feel just as the client prefers.
Faster Development Cycle
Flutter is swift. Complete compilation can be done in just 25 seconds. If there are some changes required, you can correct them while the app is running and they will reflect immediately. Nothing will hamper the smooth functioning of the app.
Easy Code Sharing
No more coding stress now. Once you have written the code in Flutter, around 95% of it can be used again. The code can be shared across iOS and Android platform. Developers don’t have to write separate codes for different platforms.
Improved Performance with Dart
High Quality Apps
Once you have tested the app on iOS, rest assured it will work the same on Android as well. This means you don’t have to test the app on iOS and Android separately. This reduces the time spent on testing and ensures the high quality of Flutter applications.
Flutter is a not a technology, it is a revolution. Since the time we have started using it, it has significantly improved our efficiency and development process. Even our clients have recognized the benefits of Flutter and approved of our choice of using it. Our mobile app development team keeps on exploring emerging technologies and we have found great potential in Flutter. And why are we using it? Because it makes our clients happy. And happy clients means happy us!
Nowadays, every small business owner knows that they need a mobile to stay competitive these days. But being mobile does not mean a mobile friendly website, it means connecting with your visitors or audience through a mobile app. It is a truth that an app works very well for smaller businesses.
Did you know 77% of the world’s population is online? Yes, it’s true and it also a golden chance for you to take your business sky high. Mobile apps designed to run on mobile phones and other mobile devices like tablet. In this digital era, people, especially youngster uses their smart phones to access the Internet. If you are not present on the Internet, you are missing the opportunities to engage with your potential customers.
If you are still not sure that why your business need a mobile platform, here are some benefits of a mobile app.
Be visible to your customers
Statistics show that most of the people spend their more time on mobile phones to browse the internet instead of desktop or laptop. The main purpose of making a mobile app to make people to download and use your product. Making an interesting and good looking app is not ample, you have to create more usable app.
Build a direct marketing channel
A mobile app comes with various functions and deliver general information, search features, booking forms, info regarding user account, prices, new feeds and much more. The main benefit of an app is that you can provide various offers to your customers like special discount and sales.
It enhances customer engagement
Whether you are an owner of small, medium or large business, a cell app is important to improve your presence on the internet. It is one of the best ways to engage with your customers at any time. Take an advantage of an app and make it a valuable tool for your business.
Stand out from the competition
You can take a big leap ahead of your competitors by creating a mobile app. Be the first in the market to provide a mobile app for your audience.
Working at anywhere and anytime
Your business is open 24 hours through a mobile app. It allows your users to get your service or product anytime or anywhere. You can save your customer’s precious time and hard earned money by providing an app. It allows customers to accomplish their tasks at anywhere and anytime by using their smart phones.
Mobile app is one of the most effective and powerful tools to stay tuned with your audience all the time. It helps to gain more leads and visitors. When you are going to create a cell app for your business, make sure you hire a professional app developer in Toronto
It is a great feeling when you come to know that your mobile app is getting downloaded. This can make anyone happy but the question is, is this really going to make you happy?
Customers are downloading your app but are they actually using them? There are a wide range of reasons, they might have downloaded your app, opened it once and never touched it again! So, how does one stop such a thing from happening to their apps?
A user has a lot of option to choose from and if your app has been lucky enough to get downloaded, you should not let go pass such an opportunity.
Tips To Improve Mobile App Engagement
Make Sign-up Hassle Free
It has been seen that a long sign-up page with unnecessary elements irritates the customers. It is important to realize that only a brief minim information is required to get a new user on the board.
Make the sign up process easy, so you can quickly get them into your app. Now, you have the ball in your court but remember to play well with the following elements too.
Work on the Initial User Experience
Businesses spend a lot of money in marketing and getting people to download their app. Therefore, it is important that if you have got them to download your app, get them engaged too.The display elements at the beginning of your app should be simple and not complicated. Your user should navigate freely and easily through your app and not get stuck anywhere.
Work on Push Notifications
Push notification is a great way for the advertisers to engage customers. With the advancement in technology, push notifications don’t require an app to be opened for the messages to get delivered to the customers phone.Apart from this, you should give the option to turn the notification on or off as per your customer’s choice. Poor quality and unnecessary push messaging can lead to your app getting thrown out of the phone, so be extra careful with this!
It is very important to segment your market, based on demo-graphical information or the devices they use etc. Most of the businesses fail to realize their target market.When one knows about their target market, they can save a lot of money during app development and marketing. One should always remember that a business grows by getting niche audience and not through anyone on the globe.
Automated Trigger Messages
Get your developers to build automated trigger messaging to increase more customer engagement and loyalty. One thing to keep in mind is that it should have relevant content and gets delivered at the right time to the right people.Some important times to trigger messages are during pre-sale, post-sale and date based triggers. Suck kind of event based triggers build stronger and more intimate relationship with the customers.
Can’t Handle On Your Own?
If you have tried each and every method but still can’t get your app to download or move one step further post downloading, come to WireTree. We are the leading web and mobile app development company in Toronto. We will help in getting your app to only get downloaded but run like a champ!