What is Flutter App Development?
A UI toolkit that is compact and portable in nature provided by Google to utilized to build the best quality native experience for web, mobile, and desktop in record time. A flutter is a free tool and open-source. It comes with a complete framework, tools, and widgets. It is functional with existing code that is used by developers around the world.
For developers, Flutter speeds up the development of mobile applications and decrease the complexity of app production and price as well across iOS and Android. Developers find it straightforward to build and deploy visually attractive, quick mobile apps on both Android and iOS platforms.
Flutter also assist designers to deliver the original design vision and act as a productive prototyping tool.
- Google released Flutter 1.12 with many improvements
- Google released Dart 2.3 offers new support for UI-as-code features
- The latest Flutter release adds support for developing Chrome OS applications
- The architecture of Flutter is based on the very popular reactive programming of today on which React has been made from.
Are Flutter Apps are Native?
What are the Pros and Cons of Flutter?
Using the keywords to improve the web browser rank is one thing, and the other is to make people actually click on your link. Well, having low CTR or visitors for your website can actually cause a negative impact on the website and give it a negative rating. It will have a really bad impact on all the SEO efforts that you are putting on your website. There are some methods that you can use in order to improve the CTR of your website.
- Faster Code Writing
Flutter indicates faster & more powerful mobile app development. Developers can make changes in the code and see them directly in the app. It is called Hot reload, which usually only takes a few seconds and helps developers to add features, fix bugs and experiment faster.
- Same Code Supports 2 Platforms
Developers write just one codebase for your 2 apps both Android and iOS platforms. Flutter is a platform free SDK because it has its own widgets and designs. Therefore, one code for the same app on two platforms. The amazing thing is that you still have the possibility to differentiate the two apps.
- Less Testing
When you have the same code for two apps it will save the testing time. The Quality Assurance process can be faster. Because there is one codebase, the developers need to write test code only once.
- Faster Apps
Flutter apps function in a smooth and quick way, without hanging and cutting while scrolling.
- The Same App UI on Older Devices
Flutter base new app will look similar, even on old versions of Android and iOS systems. There are no extra charges for supporting older devices.
- Libraries and support are not as rich as native development.
- Flutter offers no support for Apple TV and Android TV.
- Flutter not offer the best device flexibility.
- Flutter is not broadly supported by CI platforms like Travis or Jenkins. Therefore, to achieve automatic building, testing, and deployment, your developer needs to use and maintain custom scripts.
What popular apps are made with Flutter?
- Xianyu app by Alibaba: One of the biggest eCommerce platform
- Hamilton app is the official app for the Broadway Musical
- Google Ads app
- JD Finance – a leading digital technology company
- Topline app by Abbey Road Studios
Android and iOS are the leading two platforms for mobile app development. Each platform uses a different kind of coding to develop an application which was difficult. This situation cause rises to cross-platform development use.
The cross-platform app development helps in developing a mobile application that can run on various platforms. In this method, the programming is done in such a manner that Android, iOS and window support the app. Soon it has become popular due to its useful features and advantages.
The constant improvement in the technology introduced us with Flutter that is launched by Google in Feb 2018.
What Is Flutter?
Flutter is a software development kit that utilizes the programming language dart. It is primarily known for the features which were missing out in the cross-platform development. Flutter developed apps you can run on Android, iOS and almost on all other platforms developed by Google. The developers widely use Flutter because of its unique features.
Major Features Of Flutter
The developers are working on Flutter rigorously for general use. Below are some features giving ease to developers.
- Support more Firebase APIs
- Bug fixes
- Improved documentation
- Improved engine performance
- Support various language
- Additional features
- Tools for Android studio and visual studio code
- Has its tools
What Is Flutter Not Good For?
Before you could choose the Flutter mobile app development, you must know what type of development it supports or not. Flutter is not right if you are creating:
Instant Or Progressive Web Applications
Instant and native apps need to be small while the apps developed with Flutter are larger.
Apps Required Different Native Libraries
Flutter doesn’t have entire native libraries in its repository. It might become a complicated process if an original native library needed for an app. In such a condition, the developers may need to add custom-made platform channels that will be much time-consuming.
Applications Interacting To Hardware Through Bluetooth
With Flutter, you may build the particular feature separately for different platforms and then add it to the Flutter app. This process could take your much time.
Flutter App Development Advantages
From developers’ feedback, the Flutter app development is fascinating. Google used Flutter to develop the Adwords apps that enable to track the advertising reach and purchases. The majority of the developer is an app designed with Flutter is less costly and fast. Besides, the other advantages of Flutter development are as given below:
Hot reloaded in Flutter enables it easy to test. When you made any changes in the application, it immediately becomes visible to the developers. Thus, the simple and less time-consuming process allows the developers to work faster and correctly. Developers and designers get better collaboration using Flutter.
Flutter uses the dart, the object-oriented programming language. As it allows the hot reload, there is no need to code the entire new programme to make some changes. Similar to react native, Flutter is reactive and declarative.
Flutter app development has many natural looking widgets that are essential for an app. The widgets are unified for all layout and platform and play a vital role in making your app interesting. Flutter has amazing widgets that you can customize as per your needs.
Perfect Option For MVP
If you want to make it quickly show your prospective investors, Flutter can be your foremost and best option. It builds the native-looking applications for both Android and iOS. It allows your investors to see how your MVP looks like and whether it is paying value or not.
Flutter is a cross-platform development process, and you can do the coding only once and same you can use in another platform as well. For example, you can write one code for Android and iOS platform, that saves your time in creating the same app for two platforms.
Mostly, the same app themes are different for Android and iOS not only in the term of design and color but more than that. Flutter allows you to utilize various themes while coding for both platforms.
As compared to the other development tools, Flutter takes your half time in creating an app. It not only saves your time and cost but allows with better features.
Flutter App Development Future
Flutter future is bright due to its several benefits. Often the developers have to compromise with quality and productivity for creating a separate app for different platforms. With the launch of Flutter, Google has sorted out this issue. Within a less time, Flutter has become famous in App development market. Flutter has the potential to stand out in the industry and definitely, it will complete the need for quality and productivity to dominate the app development industry.
In a nutshell, Flutter is an incredible opportunity to build an exceptional mobile application that fits your requirement. Developers have the curiosity to know more about the newly launched Flutter app development. So, you can reach out WireTree as we are leading in next-gen app development. Our team of professionals Flutter app developers in Toronto is well trained for creating an unusual and elegant app for your business.
Flutter is a new mobile app SDKs presented by Google. It helps in crafting qualitative native interfaces on Android and iOS. Flutter is a free and open source that works with existing code utilized by the developers. It turns out to be beneficial to create beautiful, fast and cross-platform mobile applications for the users.
Flutter App Features
- Initially, the flutter was supporting to a single Android platform, but, now its new beta version supports both Android and iOS app developers.
- Google has made it flexible and expressive by offering a highly scalable set of widgets. Its animation tools have got the layered architecture which supports the creation of customized interfaces via unique themes that meet to your needs.
- Flutter is well equipped with Native Advanced RISC Machine (ARM) code. These elements are especially helpful for the startup ventures and for those who involve in the tech business. It enables you to execute your ideas easily and obtain benefits in your further projects.
- The hot reload helps to instantly view the changes without using the redeploy or rebuilding your app. Just make it save and the changes will instantly show on the device or emulator. It also gives you access to the wide range of widget set in addition to the dynamic interface. Thus, it is beneficial to speed up your workflow.
- Its highly effective portable GPU rendering UI power helps it to work on the latest interfaces. It runs within the interoperable platform and well known due to its productivity.
- It has been added a feature that helps the developers to localize their apps. Even, one can get it to be used internationally. A good thing about Google Flutter, it support Apple’s new OS versions iPhone X and iOS 11.
- It helps the users to insert the flutter into the apps and WebView components. Using this feature, it will become easier for the users to take the glance of the web content within the mobile apps. Moreover, the navigating and stabilizing apps would become simpler.
- Make the installation of basic components as per your platform needs and then add Flutter SDK or Flutter Doctor that helps to examine its dependencies. This will help you to design a responsive UI.
- Do you have an iOS or Android development environment set up on your machine? If yes, adding flutter will be pretty straightforward for you. The Google Flutter also supports a wide array of Integrated Development Environment (IDEs) including xcode, android studio and visual studio.
- A number of IDEs support the flutter. If you are getting any problem then take help from the flutter doctor. It is one of the great features to guide the user throughout the way.
- It supports the formatting of the pictures and videos that is another a good improvement and makes it more usable and flexible.
Flutter Benefits For The Mobile App Development
Faster App Development
As Google Flutter supports both iOS and Android, it makes the cross-platform app development easier. So, you can give a new life to your app without the matter of platform whichever you choose, But, you must consider it when developing the native platforms. Because, it allows you to customize the widgets and build an enriched native interface. It consists of the highly productive rending engine for the widgets.
Attractive User Interface
Take the benefit of Flutter, to get natural and unlimited designs for your apps. It has a material design for iOS and Android widgets or Cupertino for iOS apps to support the developers in creating responsive apps. Additionally, it gives ease via less coding & changes mode in the interface which results in creating a user-friendly and easily navigational app.
Native Features And SDKs
With the help of native codes, third-party integration and platform APIs, Google Flutter gives you better user experience. You can access the native features and SDKs on both platforms. And, you can reuse the programming languages for iOS and Android.
In addition to building unique UI designs, it also gives you flexible APIs for showcasing your all imaginative power. Being a functional and reactive framework, it helps to incorporate with the productivity accurately.
Integration In App Development
The Google Flutter App offers an access to all tools as well as libraries so that you can integrate your ideas accurately on the respective platform. It helps to reuse your codes.
With Google Flutter, the developers can stay ahead of the project using so many features. Keeping the above-stated discussion in mind, It is a very useful aspect that helps to develop responsive UI without any hassle. Now, it is time to enjoy the app development with a faster and easier way. Moreover, you can approach WireTree to get the assistance of experienced Flutter App developers in Toronto. Feel free to call and discuss your project!
At WireTree, we are a team of technology enthusiasts who strives to stay at the forefront of technology; to be the flag bearer of latest technologies. We strive to integrate the latest technologies into our services to serve our customers in the best possible way. Over the last few years, numerous cross-platform technologies have been emerging at a rapid pace.
As we are in constant search of something new, recently we found Flutter. Flutter is an amazing technology by Google that allows you to develop mobile applications faster for iOS and Android. It is one of the best cross-platform technologies with lots of features and improvements over its predecessors. The more we delved into Flutter, the more amazed we get.
What is Flutter?
Flutter is an incredible technology by Google to develop mobile applications quickly. It is an open-source, cross-platform framework used to craft high-quality native experience on iOS and Android in record time. The best part is it works with existing code, speeds up the development of mobile apps and reduces the cost.
Why Use Flutter for Mobile App Development?
Custom Design & Navigation
Flutter offers you modern API along with customizable features that is a dream come true for the developers. Now, developers can write the codes once and share it across multiple platforms. It allows us to give the widgets the native look and feel just as the client prefers.
Faster Development Cycle
Flutter is swift. Complete compilation can be done in just 25 seconds. If there are some changes required, you can correct them while the app is running and they will reflect immediately. Nothing will hamper the smooth functioning of the app.
Easy Code Sharing
No more coding stress now. Once you have written the code in Flutter, around 95% of it can be used again. The code can be shared across iOS and Android platform. Developers don’t have to write separate codes for different platforms.
Improved Performance with Dart
High Quality Apps
Once you have tested the app on iOS, rest assured it will work the same on Android as well. This means you don’t have to test the app on iOS and Android separately. This reduces the time spent on testing and ensures the high quality of Flutter applications.
Flutter is a not a technology, it is a revolution. Since the time we have started using it, it has significantly improved our efficiency and development process. Even our clients have recognized the benefits of Flutter and approved of our choice of using it. Our mobile app development team keeps on exploring emerging technologies and we have found great potential in Flutter. And why are we using it? Because it makes our clients happy. And happy clients means happy us!