Looking to deploy 3CX in your organization? At WireTree, We are 3CX Certified Partner. Whether you are looking for a turn-key fully configured phone system or need hosting for 3CX installation, we have got your needs covered. Our professionals provide exceptional support, service and resources to help you manage your business better.
At WireTree, our professionals provide you with a fully hosted and managed Voice over IP phone systems (VoIP). We provide cutting-edge VoIP technology to our clients with proven and dependable infrastructure. Our professionals will design, incorporate and support a fully hosted VoIP solution that is custom made to suit your needs. We are here to enhance your productivity and reduce operating costs.
Revolutionizing the Way We Communicate With 3CX
3CX is a software-based PBX that performs on mainstream operating systems and works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways to offer you a full PBX solution. No more unreasonable costs and management headaches. Across the globe, around 30,000 companies recognize 3CX as an innovation and revolutionary technology.
With 3CX, you get the flexibility of adding new users to your phone with just a simple call. You can scale up or down as per your business needs. From call queues statistics, call routing to integrating the system with CRM or ERP system, 3CX will do it all.
3CX allows smartphones and Mac or Window laptop users to use their office extension from anywhere. The best part is that all the calls are free of charge and employees can use one single number to make a great impression on the clients.
- Take your office extension everywhere you go
- All calls are free of charge – cut down your mobile phone bills
- Increase staff productivity – they can work from anywhere
- One number for your clients – no need to give out your personal mobile number
Why choose a 3cx phone system from WireTree?
- Fully hosted and managed by our professionals
- Work efficiently with iOS and Android clients, from anywhere
- Advanced call queues for better customer service
- No rewiring – can run over existing network
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks and mobile / remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing
- Integrate with CRM and Accounting softwares
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones